After much deliberation and discussion this week we finally settled on a project. We started out the week with an initial proposal to present, only to discover that another group had a very similar idea. This sent us back to the drawing board, where we eventually came up with the idea for SpinBit. We put together a proposal and website, and made initial decisions on how we want our device to function. We have started looking into gyroscopes and should make a decision within the next week on which one we are going to use. There were also discussions this week about which microcontroller we should use.
See our project requirements for our timeline.