This past week we completed the design for our PCB. It’s been sent to fab and we will hopefully be receiving it sometime early next week.
We have also ordered parts for our boards. And they should be arriving before our PCB.
In case our PCB has problems or does not arrive in time we also have everything we need to go the protoboard route in time for June 3rd
Progress has been made on processing the data collected by the gyroscope, and we can now fairly accurately detect the number of spins even when changes in direction happen.
We now know our pcb footprint and so can modify our case design for our buttons, switches, and inputs.
Currently we are working on our UI to display our spin data in interesting ways.